- The pressure vessels DAB-series are equipped with a rupture disc as standard. The medium-affected components of the vessels are made of PTFE. For the DAB-series vessles, Berghof offers equivalent heating blocks. Furthermore, the pressure vessles can be heated within an oven
- The pressure vessels DAB-series, are products of Berghof which is manufactured in Germany, have a wide range of applications. They can be used ideally for digestions of big sample amounts or inhomogeneous samples, like soil or milk powder. Furthermore, they are often used for solvothermal synthesis or for material tests like aging tests.
- The DAB-series pressure vessels convince by an easy handling and can be operated using one hand only. In addition, an opening station is available. By the use of this station, opening the pressure vessels becomes even more easy. Different heating systems allow the heating of various pressure vessels at the same time.
- Material:Stainless steel
- Temperature: 250oC
- Pressure max: 200 bar
- Inner diameter: 39 mm – 74 mm
- Inner Height: 180 mm – 264 mm
- TFMTM-PTFE insert
- Volume: Approx. 25 mL – 420 mL
- Inner diameter: 18 mm – 55 mm
- Inner Height: 90 mm – 176 mm
- QC lab
- Research Institute