Passive Air Sampling Kits—Integrated (Stainless Steel & Siltek Treated)
Superior Performance—an Excellent Restek Value.
- Provide accurate integrated sampling without a sampling pump.
- Siltek-treated components ensure accurate sampling of active components.
- Excellent for sampling times from 0.5 hour to 125 hours.
Addtidition Product Details
- Restek’s passive air sampling kit incorporates all the hardware necessary to collect air samples and is easy to assemble for field sampling.* The improved filter design greatly reduces the number of potential leak sites.
- The passive air sampling kit is available in seven sampling flow ranges and in stainless-steel or Siltek-treated finish. The stainless-steel kit is ideal to partner with the Restek TO-Can air sampling canister for TO-14A and TO-15 methods. Use the Siltek-treated version with the Restek SilcoCan air sampling canister when collecting low-level volatile sulfur compounds or other active compounds.