TO-Can Air Sampling Canisters with RAVE Valve
- Proprietary electropolished surface maintains compound stability.
- High-quality, metal-to-metal seal, 2/3-turn valve with stainless-steel diaphragms prevents sample adsorption for more accurate results.
- Both 2-port and 3-port valves available; 3-port valve includes -30″ Hg/60 psi vacuum/pressure gauge (other gauges available).
- SUMMA canister equivalent.
- Featuring the proven long life, leak-free performance, and effortless operation of the new RAVE valve—learn more.
Instruction Sheet: TO-Can Canister with RAVE Valve Instruction Sheet
Additional Product Details
- U.S. EPA Methods TO-14A and TO-15 regulate the collection, storage, and analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) using treated air sampling canisters. Restek offers a complete line of TO-Can canisters (SUMMA can equivalent), electropolished using a proprietary process and extensively cleaned using an ultrasonic method. This ensures a high-quality, passivated surface that maintains the stability of TO-14A/TO-15 compounds during storage. A frame surrounds the electropolished canister, eliminating the need for weld marks on the sphere, thereby preventing active sites on the canister. The RAVE valve supports the excellent performance of the canister.
- A unique holder attaches the handle and base to the canister without welds and protects the canister, tube stub, and valve. The RAVE valve is a high-quality, metal-to-metal seal, 2/3-turn valve with metal diaphragms to prevent sample adsorption for more accurate results. Each canister is slightly pressurized with contaminant-free nitrogen prior to shipment.
- Dimensions/Weights of Air Canisters.