Thermal Desorption Tubes
- Empty tubes for direct desorption of VOCs from liquids, solids, or pastes.
- Stainless steel: front sorbent-retaining gauze, rear gauze, and gauze retaining spring supplied; or glass: glass frit positioned 15 mm from sampling end.
- Can be packed with any sorbent to suit any application.
Additionals Product Detail
- Use corrosion-resistant glass tubes for excellent inertness; allow monitoring of sorbent bed condition.
- Choose stainless steel tubes for greater durability in the field. No sampling pump necessary for passive sampling with diffusion caps.
- Individually etched with unique serial number for convenient sample identification.
- Robust barcode—the most reliable “code 128” format—on tube for recording and tracking.
- Each tube has an arrow indicating flow direction to reduce errors during use.
DIN EN ISO—16017