The i-Raman® Plus, Highly Sensitive, High Resolution Fiber Optic Raman System
The i-Raman® Plus is part of our award winning line of i-Raman portable Raman spectrometers powered by our innovative smart spectrometer technology. Using a high quantum efficiency CCD array detector with deeper cooling and high dynamic range, this portable Raman spectrometer delivers an improved signal to noise ratio for up to 30 minutes, making it possible to measure weak Raman signals. The i-Raman Plus features the unique combination of wide spectral coverage and high resolution with configurations measuring from 65 cm-1 to up to 4200 cm-1, enabling you to measure stretching bands around 3100 cm-1. The system’s small footprint, lightweight design, and low power consumption provide research grade Raman capabilities you can take your 532 or 785 excitations anywhere! The i-Raman Plus comes standard with a fiber optic probe, and can be used with a cuvette holder, a video microscope, an XYZ positioning stage probe holder and our proprietary BWIQ® multivariate analysis software and BWID® identification software. With the i-Raman Plus, a high precision qualitative and quantitative Raman solution is at your fingertips.
- Art & Archaeology
- Bioscience and Medical Diagnosis
- Polymers and Chemical Processes
- Semiconductor & Solar Industry
- Geology and Mineralogy
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Environmental Science
- Raman Microscopy
- Forensic Analysis
- Quality Control
- General Research
- High quantum efficiency CCD array detector with deeper cooling and high dynamic range
- Our comprehensive package of sampling accessories for measuring solid and liquid samples provide you the utmost utility right out of the box.
- Our state of the art BWIQ® Raman data analysis software package provides an intuitive user interface, intelligent algorithms, and efficient matrix calculation power, making it easy to use by both expert and novice users to develop quantitative and qualitative chemometric models.
- Patented CleanLaze® Technology for Laser Stabilization
- Rayleigh line cut-off at 65 cm-1
- Fiber Optic Coupling for Convenient Sampling
- Fiber-optic Raman trigger probes
- Laser safety goggles