The TacticID®–N Plus: Handheld Analyzer for Narcotics Identification
- The TacticID®–N Plus is a field-ready handheld instrument specifically designed for non-contact forensic analysis of narcotics, pharmaceutical drugs, cutting agents and precursors by law enforcement personnel. Featuring an intuitive workflow and touchscreen, samples can be nondestructively analyzed through opaque and transparent packaging, with sample threat level displayed prominently for first responders, safety personnel, law enforcement, bomb squads, customs and border patrol, and hazmat team to act quickly with minimal sample contact. The TacticID-N Plus utilizes laboratory-proven Raman spectroscopy, which allows users to obtain actionable identification of illicit substances without ever compromising the integrity of the sample or the chain of evidence.
- The TacticID-N Plus comes standard with a comprehensive library of over 1,000 substances. Additionally, users have access to periodic library updates in order to continuously maintain up-to-date identification capabilities and stay ahead of emerging narcotics.
- Actionable Identification of Illicit Substances
- Non-Destructive Narcotic Drug Identification
- Identification of Pharmaceutical Drugs, Cutting Agents and Precursors
- Critical Component Mixture ID:
Identify components and the threat level within a mixed sample.
- Narcotics Library:
The industry’s largest on-board library of narcotics and pharmaceutical drugs.
- Indirect Contact Analysis:
Increase user safety by scanning directly through plastics, bottles & other translucent packaging materials.
- On-board Camera:
Take photos at the scene and record any sample info using the onboard camera; photos and notes are included in the test report.
- USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Connectivity:
Manage data, send results, and update software/libraries easily and securely. Write reports directly to USB.
- Actionable Results:
GHS and NFPA704 safety information displays in addition to red, yellow and green result screens to provide immediate visual safety information.
- Touch Screen Quick Notes:
Add custom notes to a scan result anytime, anywhere with the touch screen interface.
|Laser Output Power||300 +/- 30 mW at 100%, adjustable in 10% increments|
|Spectral Range||176cm-1 to 2900cm-1|
|Display||High Brightness & High Resolution Touch Screen|
|Software||TOS Plus (embedded), TID Plus (PC)|
|Data Formats||.txt, .csv, .spc, .pdf|
|Libraries||Narcotics, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Cutting Agents, andPrecursors|
|Languages||English, Chinese (Traiditional and Simplified), Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, German, Turkish, Polish|
|Connectivity||USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Export Report to USB drive|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion, >10 hrs continuous operation or
CR123 battery option
|AC Adapter||DC 18 V, 1.67 A|
|Weight||~ 2.2 lbs (~1.0 kg)|
|Size||7.5 in x 3.9 in x 2.0 in (19 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C to +60 °C|