1. The HV-RW is samplers intended for outdoor use
- High-accuracy flow rate control is provided by a differential pressure detection system. Reductions in suction flow rate due to increased dust collection are minimized thanks to a constant flow rate function.
- The HV-RW is the sampler intended for outdoor use.
- It samples suspended dust in the open face, and provide quantitative analysis of dust concentration and composition. High-accuracy flow rate control is provided by a differential pressure detection system, and instantaneous and cumulative flow rate values are displayed digitally. Reductions in suction flow rate due to increased dust collection are minimized thanks to a constant flow rate function. It can be used to collect airborne dust by attaching the through pipe. Similarly, it can also be used to collect dioxins by attaching the shuttle tube (tube for polyurethane foam attachment). It is capable of stable, high flow rate sampling, and so can be used under a wide range of conditions as an airborne toxic substance sampler
Functions to support Acurate Sampling
- Incorporates a constant flow rate function to minimize drops in the suction flow rate accompanying increased suction pressure
caused by sampling of dust, etc.
- If a power outage occurs, the remaining sampling is continued automatically after the power recovery.
- A sampling data recording function is provided. The past 5 sampling results can be checked on the sampler. Data can also be retrieved by connecting a PC and entering a communication command.
- Approx. 31kg
- Usage conditions :575(W)×575(D)×1420(H)mm (Sampling port height:1210mm(From installation surface)
- Folded up:575(W)×575(D)×960(H)mm
- Safety at work