- The NPW-400 is used to monitor effluent from a factory, plant or business office, and automatically measures the concentration of total nitrogen (TN), total phosphorous (TP), and COD in compliance with the total effluent control.
- This analyzer is based on the total nitrogen and total phosphorous measuring methods specified in Notification No. 64, 1974, of the Environment Agency (currently, the Ministry of the Environment), “Effluent standard-related assay methods established by the Minister of the Environment, based on the provisions of the ministerial decree regarding the effluent standard”, and employs the “total nitrogen measurement based on the 120°C potassium peroxo disulfate dissolution method— ultraviolet absorptiometry” and “total phosphorous measurement based on the 120°C potassium peroxo disulfate dissolution method—molybdenum-blue absorptiometry”.
- The analyzer measures COD according to the ultraviolet absorptiometry and display COD values in interrelation with manual analysis.
- 40% reagent saving as compared to our existing product, improved reagent replacement and effluent processing (once every two months)*, and reduced effluent amount (approx. 7.5L per month)
- Good consistency with manual analysis values due to the same 120°C, 30-minute thermal cracking method as that used in the specified measuring method employed
- Simultaneous measurement of three items (TN, TP, and COD (UV)) with a multi-wavelength detector ○ Compact design with simple sample and reagent measuring units
- Simple configuration with integrated manifold piping
- Original simple thermal cracker design
- Full frontal access without pipe in the back
- Amount of effluent : Approx. 15L per two months
- Power supply : 100VAC ±10 V, 50/60Hz : 500VA (maximum), 150 W (average)
- Construction: IPX2, floor installation type
- Power consumption: 500 (W) x 450 (D) x1500 (H)mm (water receiving tank excluded)
- Color: Munsell 5PB8/1 equivalent
- Weight: Approx. 95kg (reagent excluded)