Affordable Alloy ID
- The Vanta Element handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer provides elemental analysis for alloy grade identification and sorting in as little as one second.
- Easy to operate, the Vanta Element analyzer’s clear, fast grade ID and on-screen grade comparison help speed up metal testing for scrap sorting and metal manufacturing.
- The analyzer’s smartphone-like user interface helps increase efficiency and throughput with features like on-screen grade comparison, sorting instructions, and identifying contaminants or the presence of residual elements that can compromise value and quality.
- Easy to use and easy to learn, the software helps reduce user training and streamlines the sorting process.
Confidently Verify and Sort Metals and Alloys
The Vanta Element alloy database includes the most commonly used alloys in scrap recycling and manufacturing, but is easily
customized for proprietary or additional grades.
- Non-ferrous alloys
- Low-alloy steels
- Copper alloys
- Nickel and high-temp alloys
- Precious metals
- Aluminum alloys
Modern: The Vanta™ Element analyzer includes connectivity features to help streamline your quality control process.
- Powerful Processing
- Vanta electronics
- Axon Technology™ stability and count rate
- Convenient Data Management
- Wireless data transfer to a network folder (optional)
- Cloud data storage and real-time remote data viewing using the Olympus Scientific Cloud™
- Direct export to a USB drive
- 1 GB microSD™ card for storing results
Rugged and Affordable
Built for harsh and demanding environments, the Vanta Element analyzer delivers a lower cost of ownership: IP54 rated for protection against dust and moisture
- Drop tested (MIL-STD-810G) to protect against falls and reduce the need for costly repairs
- Rated for continuous testing from −10 °C to 45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)
- Stainless-steel faceplate for wear protection
- Tough, thick (50 µm) Kapton® window protects the analyzer
- Easy, toolless window replacement
We are committed to providing the best technical support and after-sales service for our products, applications, training, and technologies through our global network
of sales and customer service teams.
- Vanta™ Handheld XRF for Manufacturing QA/QC
- Precious metal
- Lead paint