Hitachi UH5700 UV-VIS/NIR Double Beam Spectrophotometer
Hitachi UH5700 is a new generation D2/WI base double beam UV-VIS/NIR spectrophotometer for analytical chemistry, life science research and application.
– Wavelength range 190-3300nm
– Double beam optical system
– Bandwidth 0.1,0.2,0.5,1,2,5nm
- The improved wavelength drive system results in a high scan speed of 5000 nm/min, while the highest levels of wavelength accuracy: ±0.1 at 656.1nm and ±1.5 at 1312.2nm. The high level performance provides high precision results.
- Continuous Variable Slit – Through the use of a continuously variable slit, low-noise measurements can be made over a broad wavelength region including the ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared (190 to 3300nm)
- Low Stray Light, High Photometric Range – Achieves best-in-class levels of low stray and high photometric range through use of a Czerny-Turner mounted single-monochromator bright spectrometer and a newly-developed grating
- New control and data-processing software – A more comfortable operating environment using UV solutions Plus
- Double-beam optical system. Ensures extended periods of data stability compared with the single-beam optical system.
- Easy installation. Installation of the instrument can be carried out by the customer after purchasing. Or it can be carried out by supervision of qualified service personnel of Hitachi for remuneration.
Widely used in environmental, life science, pharmaceutical, food chemistry, scientific research and academia sector