1. Product Details
- Semi-dry blotting is an important method to transfer proteins and nucleic acids from polyacrylamide gels to nitrocellulose or other carrier membranes.
- Fastblot allows fast, efficient, and homogenous transfer. Additionally, with semi-dry blotting discontinuous buffer systems can be used, e.g. one cathode buffer and two different anode buffers, to gently blot smaller proteins or to transfer proteins of very different sizes evenly.
- Fast and homogeneous electrophoretic transfer of proteins Electrodes
- Electrode material: platinum-coated titanium
- Recommended for proteins up to 150 kDa
- Cooling option available