1. Product Details
Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) is a powerful analytical method to detect, analyze, and determine the characteristics of unpaired electrons in a substance. It is clear that the state of electrons in a substance has a strong influence on its characteristics and functionality, so evaluation by ESR is becoming more and more important. Many types of substances, from electronic materials to catalysts, biological samples, can be studied regardless of whether they are solid, liquid, or gas. A wide range of ESR techniques is possible using suitable attachments together with the basic instrument.
- High sensitivity: The standard configuration includes a Gunn oscillator as the stable, low-noise microwave oscillation source, and a cylindrical cavity with an internal modulation method providing modulation with good uniformity and a high Q value, enabling high sensitivity measurements.
- High resolution: High purity materials are used for magnet pole pieces and precisely engineered to provide the magnetic field with superior uniformity
- Magnetic field stability and linearity
- Intuitive user interface
- Various automatic measurement modes
- 3 types of magnets to suit applications
- Zero cross-field sweep function
- Wide variety of attachments: Variable Temperature Controller, Liquid He Variable Temperature Controller, Aqueous Sample Cells, Sample Angular Rotation Device, Q-Band Microwave Unit, Ultraviolet Irradiation Apparatus, Time-Resolved ESR System, Helix Electrode Electrolytic Cell.
- Materials science