Low Volume Pump, Model LV-40BW, Sibata
- This suction pump is intended for measuring work environments and ambient environments. It is portable and supports both AC and DC power supplies. By preparing a battery unit, there is no need to take into consideration the power supply situation of whether or not the measurement point has a power outlet. It also incorporates various functions such as constant flow rate, total flow rate and timer operation.
- The instantaneous and total flow rates are automatically adjusted to the value at 1 atmosphere and 25℃. Temperature can be corrected to 20℃ or 0℃. Besides, the actual volume flow rate can be displayed as well.
- This suction pump is intended for the measurement of work environments or ambient environments. It is portable and supports both AC and DC power supplies. By preparing a battery unit, there is no need to take into consideration the power supply situation of whether or not the measurement point has a power outlet. It also incorporates various functions such as constant flow rate, total flow rate and timer operation.
- Compact, lightweight, and handy to carry around
- Drops in suction flow rate caused by an increase in the sampling amount are suppressed by a constant flow rate unit.
- The pump incorporates a timer function. The ON timer operates by the time and countdown modes, and the OFF timer operates by the time, countdown, and total flow rate timer modes.
- The instantaneous and total flow rates, pressure loss and other values are displayed digitally.
- A brushless motor is used to suppress dust emission and extend motor life
- In addition to an AC power supply, the pump can also be driven by a DC battery by using the battery unit (sold separately).
- The battery unit uses an overcharge protection circuit.
- The battery charger (sold separately) can charge up to three battery units simultaneously.
- Install this product on a horizontal, stable site.
- Use a 100 to 240 V AC single-phase power supply. However, if the power supply voltage exceeds 100 V, provide a power supply cable that complies with the laws, regulations, and safety standards of the country or region where it is being used.
- Avoid using this product at humid installation sites.
- Do not use this product at sites subject to the direct sunlight and the direct blast of hot air from heating equipment, etc. Doing so might cause the temperature to rise, resulting in faulty operation or malfunction.
- Be sure to install the filter, sizing unit, etc. before the backup filter.
The low-volume pump comprises the following three units.
LV-40BW Low-volume Pump This is the pump body. It is solely driven by an AC power supply.
BU-24B Battery Unit This battery is exclusively for the LV-40BW (sold separately).
Adding this unit can extend the pump’s drive time. Up to three units can be added.
BC-100B Battery Charger This charger is exclusively for the BU-24B (sold separately). Up to
three battery units can be charged simultaneously.