Ion Chromatography system with auto sampler. Model: IC-8100EX, Manufacturer: Tosoh- Japan
- 5-minutes analysis” for one sample could be achieved by high speed & high resolution column and various system configurations that enable easier and higher-throughput Ion Chromatography analysis.
- IC-8100 series is a high-performace & high-speed Ion Chromatography system which integrates with TSKgel® high speed & high resolution column technology that can realize high throughput analysis.
- The measurement time is within 5 minutes for both common Anions and Cations.
- Tosoh’s original gel replacing type suppressor enables stable analysis at low cost.
- With the auto eluent generator unit, you are free from the anxiety of daily eluent preparation and preparation errors.
- An automatic analysis system equipped with an autosampler. Compact design with integrated degasser, liquid feed pump, autosampler, suppressor unit, column oven and electrical conductivity detector.
- The autosampler has automatic dilution function up to 100 times as standard equipment
- Eluent and Flow Gradient function
- High FunctionEluent step gradient and flow step gradient are possible.
- It is convenient for simultaneous measurement of wide range retention capacity ions.
- And the cleaning of column can be efficiently performed
- Analysis time is greatly shortened by eluent step gradient.
- Column cleaning can be efficiently performed by flow step gradient.
- The degasser has two flow line.
- Automatic gel replacing suppressor system
- Stable and continuous high sensitivity analysis can be achieved by gel suppressor system which consists of suppressor gel and rotary valve.
- Suppressor gel is automatically replaced according to the injection timing of autosampler.
- Regeneration of suppressor is not needed.
- Contaminants from sample do not accumulate in suppressor.
- There is no decrease in sensitivity due to deterioration of the suppressor.
- Low dead volume reduces sample diffusion.
- Suppressor gel low sensor is equipped.
- Two types of suppressor gel bottles are available. (30 mL or 60 mL)
Feature of Ion Chromatograpy system model IC-8100EX
- Integrated IC system with built-in autosampler
- An integrated ion chromatography system that can measure anions and cations with high sensitivity.
- Compact design that integrates degasser, analytical pump, autosampler, suppressor unit, column oven, and electrical conductivity detector.
- All units can be accessed from the front of the device, making it easy to maintain.The autosampler is equipped with an automatic dilution mechanism, resulting in significant savings in time and cost for sample handling.
Various systems configuration can be constructed by combining various options
- Continuous 100-200 samples measurementTwo racks for 50 samples are equipped as standard.
Continuous measurement can be set in the workstation.
Combined with high-throughput analysis, a large number of samples can be processed efficiently in a short time.
Samples can be replaced or added during analysis.
- Autosampler with automatic dilution functionThe autosampler is equipped with automatic dilution function as standard.
Automatic dilution analysis is easily set up in workstation.
Six types of dilution ratio: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 times can be choosed.
Dilution ratio can be set for each sample.
Dilution reproducibility within 1 % (area n = 6) can be achieved.
A calibration curve can be created by applying the dilution function on the standard solution.
Widely used in environmental, life science, pharmaceutical, food chemistry, scientific research