Since the product launch, Hitachi high-speed amino acid analyzers have been used by a wide range of operators, from beginners to experts.
Their various application areas include the quality control of food and pharmaceutical products as well as biochemical research and contract analyses. This time, AminoSAAYA was developed in a compact design while maintaining the reliability and stability cultivated over many years.
The product was realized from users’ perspectives with the aim to provide better usability for beginner operators and a more comfortable operating environment.
- With consideration for the work and motions of operators based on the ergonomic concept
- Designed with consideration for the operational perspectives, daily work, and motions of users.
- Consideration for operability and safety: While retaining the conventional front access design, the height of the reagent setup unit was adjusted for better accessibility. It is devised to ensure the smooth operation of daily tasks such as reagent replacement and sample setup and maintenance, and the work performed in a half-sitting position has been minimized (The front door is also removable).
Space-saving compact design (System setup area was reduced by about 30%). Compact design with the unchanged reliability and stability of the dedicated system.
By optimizing the locations of the ﬂow channel system and main unit internal module, the compact (system setup area reduced by about 30%) desktop type system was realized.
Use of highly reliable and stable post-column ninhydrin method
- Dimensions: 700 (W) x 600(D) x 850 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx 130 kg
- Temperature range: 15-35oC
- Power supply: 220,230,240V &10V, 800VA; 50 or 60Hz
- Nutrients: Analysis of amino acids as nutrients in food products
- Fertilizer Fodder: Analysis of nutritional values of amino acids contained in fertilizers or fodders
- Pharmaceu -tical products: Analysis of medicinal amino acids used for infusion or pharmaceutical products. Analysis of the amino acid compositions for biopharmaceutical products, etc.
- Food: Analysis of amino acids for tastes and flavors in food
- Biological samples: samples Analysis of amino acids in urine and blood (for research purpose only)