- This analyzer is for continuous monitoring water quality (Maximum seven parameters: turbidity, color, Chloride residues, Conductivity, pH, Temperature, water pressure) at faucet feed line or water receiving tank of a building.
- In addition to the three items of turbidity, color, and residual chlorine, which are specified by law to be inspected daily, this analyzer can optionally conduct measurements of the electric conductivity, pH, water temperature, and water pressure.
- The compact B4-size allows the MWB4-72 to be installed in narrow spaces. The MWB4-72 also delivers high reliability, durability, and excellent maintainability.
Safe design-Easy to read and operate
- The real-time readouts of the items measured appear on the large color display on the front panel. Along with readouts, the display also provides trend indication. This convenient feature makes it possible to analyze the cause of abnormality by referring to the anteroposterior trends.
- The operating part consists of an easy-to-read interactive touch panel.
- The electrical part and analyzer are kept separate. This ensures the electronics remain insulated while protecting users from potential electric shock
- This analyzer features a unique debubbling method that effectively minimizes the formation of bubbles in turbidity and color measurements. In the event bubbles
accidentally mingle, they can be completely removed by backwashing. These capabilities enable the analyzer to improve the stability of turbidity and color measurement remarkably.
- A time-proven non-contact swing rotary type electrode is adopted for the chlorine electrode. It enables stable measurement for a long period in the combination with unique ceramic beads cleaning even sample flow is fluctuated.
- This analyzer comes with an electronic dehumidifier designed to keep dew condensation from forming inside the unit. Eliminating dew condensation not only prevents rust from accumulating inside but also enhances the durability of the equipment.
Wide variety of output options
- In addition to DC 4-20 mA analog output, this device is also standardly equipped with two digital communication interfaces, RS232C and RS485. These two interfaces support the remote monitoring system.
Enhanced maintenance and operational performance
- Operations (such as cleaning and zero calibration) can be remotely controlled from the host system is possible via the use of contact signals or the digital signal interfaces RS232C or RS485. The effective remote control of operations can help cut down on labor and costs.
- One minute values are stored in the internal memory in 3-month intervals, and one-hour values are stored in 1- year intervals. A memory card (optional) can also be
inserted in the factory-supplied slot, making it possible to store and carry the data without the need for a computer.
- The self-diagnostic feature provides advance notice about the current condition of the system, helping to make maintenance more efficient. It issues two different signals, “Caution” and “Warning”, thereby enabling users to identify the severity of the problem.
- Compact size: 185 x 320 x 360 mm
- Weight: About 11 kg
- Apartment buildings, households, clean water plants, hospitals, schools,…