i-Raman® Prime: High throughput, Highly Sensitive, High Resolution Raman System
- The i-Raman® Prime is a high sensitivity and high throughput fully integrated Raman system with an embedded tablet computer and fiber optic probe sampling. Using a high quantum efficiency CCD array detector with deep cooling (-25°C) and high dynamic range, this portable Raman spectrometer delivers research-grade Raman capabilities including real-time quantitation and identification capabilities. The high throughput gives excellent signal to noise ratio making it possible to measure even the slightest Raman signals and detect subtle sample differences. The i-Raman Prime series features the unique combination of wide spectral coverage and high resolution, measuring down to 150 cm-1 to up to 3400cm-1, in a mobile design. The i-Raman Prime offers three excitations of 532, 785, and 1064 nm that can accommodate numerous applications.
- The i-Raman Prime can be battery operated for easy portability, giving research grade Raman capabilities for high precision qualitative and quantitative work wherever needed. The system is optimized for use with our STRaman® technology.
- Bioscience and Medical Diagnosis
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Raman Microscopy
- Process Monitoring (PAT)
- Forensic Analysis
- Geological and Mineralogical Research
- Materials Science Research
High sensitivity and low noise detector combined with a high-throughput spectrometer giving excellent sensitivity to detect even low concentrations and samples with weak Raman signal. The high sensitivity gives high signal-to-noise ratio needed for biological systems. Shorter integration times are achievable due to high throughput, allowing for faster measurements as needed for process monitoring.
The fiber-optic-probe based sampling gives the flexibility to make measurements in different positions for a range of sample sizes and forms. Our comprehensive package of sampling accessories, including a video microscope and lenses for stand-off measurements, provide the utmost utility for Raman analysis in the lab and the field. The i-Raman Prime is compatible for use with our STRaman® technology, featuring see-through measurement capabilities over a larger sample area.
- TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE:
The i-Raman Prime is a fully integrated system with a touchscreen tablet computer running touch-friendly software, providing material identification and real-time predictions.