Thermal Desorption (TD) Tubes
(Unconditioned and Conditioned & Capped)
- Variety of sorbents to collect a wide range of VOCs, including Tenax and carbon sorbents.
- Use corrosion-resistant glass tubes for excellent inertness; allow monitoring of sorbent bed condition.
- Choose stainless steel tubes for greater durability in the field. No sampling pump necessary for passive sampling with diffusion caps.
- Individually etched with unique serial number for convenient sample identification.
- Robust barcode—the most reliable “code 128” format—on tube for recording and tracking.
- Each tube has an arrow indicating flow direction to reduce errors during use.
- Available unconditioned or preconditioned and ready to sample. Tubes are reusable after thermal desorption for most applications.
Additionals Product Detail
High-quality thermal desorption tubes are suitable for ppt to ppm concentrations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in ambient, indoor, personal, and industrial hygiene environments. Fit Markes (ULTRA and UNITY), PerkinElmer, and Shimadzu thermal desorbers. Packed tubes come with a report detailing the total mass of sorbent in the tube; conditioned tubes also include a blank chromatogram.
Thermal Desorption Tube Sorbent—Vapor Phase Organics Applications
- Tenax TA—C6/7 to C26
- Graphitized Carbon—C5/6 to C14
- Tenax GR/Carbopack B—n-C5/6 to n-C20 (EPA Methods TO-14A/TO-15/TO-17)
- Carbopack B/Carbosieve SIII—n-C2/3 to n-C12/14 (EPA Methods TO-14A/TO-15/TO-17)
- Tenax TA/Graphitized Carbon/Carboxen 1000—C2/3 to C20
- Carbopack C/Carbopack B/Carbosieve SIII—n-C2/3 to n-C16/20 (EPA Methods TO-14A/TO-15/TO-17)
- U.S. EPA—TO-17
- DIN EN ISO—16017
- Dimensions: 1/4″ OD x 3 1/2″ long
- Low sampling rates: 0.01–0.20 L/min (<10 l total volume)>
- Long-term storage caps are supplied with conditioned tubes
Tenax is a trademark of Buchem BV. Carbopack, Carbosieve, and Carboxen are trademarks of Sigma-Aldrich.